What Should You Expect?
- People will be nice to you. And they won’t treat you funny.
- Excellent programs for kids are available at every service.
- Kids learn about God in an age-appropriate setting and have a good time in the process.
- Our service will be around an hour and 15 minutes long.
- There will be very good music… some think it’s a bit loud, some want it louder.
- The pastor will talk about topics that make a difference in your life.
- People will be dressed informally. Jeans are pretty common around here.
Where do I take my kids?
Once you arrive, our Guest Services will help you find the check in for your child’s classroom. We have separate classrooms to accommodate every age group.
- Birth-6mo; 7-12mo; 13-23mo;
- 2yr olds; 3 & 4 yr olds;
- 5 yrs & Kindergarten;
- 1st-3rd grade; and 4th-5th grade.
We try to make it easy and safe for both parents and kids. We have no doubt, once your kids arrive and get checked in, they’ll have a blast learning about Jesus!
Do you have anything for students?
Absolutely. CityGate Youth Ministry is the place to be for Middle School and High School students. Our students are connecting with God in a real way and their lives are being changed. We offer Middle School and High School ministry on Sunday evenings at 6pm.
What do you have for adults?
All kinds of ministries, classes, Bible Studies, small groups, events and outreach programs. Be sure to check out all the things we offer.
How do we live it?
CityGate is all about, all because of, and all for, Jesus. It’s not about buildings but like the first century church, we gather together for large group celebration on the weekend, and then meet in smaller groups during the week to connect in relationship and grow spiritually. We believe the Church is at its best when it serves, sacrifices, and loves. Like Jesus, we will stand for those who cannot stand up for themselves. We go out into our local community and serve people, sharing love and hope to those who seldom see either. Our heart is to both bring and be the good news. We understand that we were created to live for something larger than ourselves. God has invited us to live this kind of life… and we believe it is the best possible way to live.